Baltimore Playhouse Lifetime Contributorship
Only available from Feb 1st until Feb 28th, 2018!
The Baltimore Playhouse is a non-profit social club.
Baltimore Playhouse Annual Contributor = $500 per person, one time only fee (this fee does not include entry to parties.)
Please read the this page in its entirety before joining.
Who Can Become a Contributor of The Baltimore Playhouse?
- People who promote the practice of Safe, Sane, and Consensual and/or Risk Aware Consensual Kink activities
- People who are members of an alternative lifestyle such as but not limited to: pansexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, BDSM, leather, and transgender, looking for a mutually supportive community
- People who have not found a welcoming environment in traditional social organizations due to gender, sexual orientation or lifestyle choice
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must support the general purposes of the club
- Must abide by the rules and code of conduct set down by the Board of Directors
- Lifetime Contributors may bring up to 2 guests per event
- An additional Guest fee will be charged in addition to the regular entry fee
- Guests may visit two times in one calendar year before they will be asked to join as a contributor
- Contributors are responsible for their guests behavior.
- The Baltimore Playhouse Management may limit guests for any event
- Contributorship in The Baltimore Playhouse is considered confidential and is maintained in the strictest confidence.
- Only the current Board of Directors of The Baltimore Playhouse have access to the contributorship rolls
- Each applicant for contributorship shall apply on a form approved by the Board of Directors which shall provide that the applicant agrees to abide by the Bylaws of the Organization and any other Rules or Regulations adopted by the Board of Directors
- The application shall state the legal name and address of the applicant
- The application must have a valid email address
- Accompanying the application, the prospective contributor shall submit dues
- Payment of dues must be received before use of The Baltimore Playhouse
- The Board of Directors of the Baltimore Playhouse will approve or deny all contributorships
- All contributorship forms MUST be submitted online. You cannot apply at the door
- Your Contributorship card is to be picked up at the front desk. They will *not* be mailed
After submitting your contributorship form, you will be sent an email with your acceptance and payment link. Payments must be made within 30 (thirty) days of acceptance.
We will need some of your personal information, this will NEVER be given out to anyone.
Perks of a Lifetime Contributor:
- Lifetime Contributors receive a discounted entry fee of only $10 for all play parties – excluding New Year’s Eve, run by Touch of Flavor
- Guests of Lifetime Contributors receive a discounted entry fee of only $15 for all play parties – excluding New Year’s Eve, run by Touch of Flavor
- Lifetime Contributors receive free entry to all Contributor parties
- Lifetime Contributors receive one each of any Baltimore Playhouse merchandise sold by the Baltimore Playhouse – excluding t-shirts, sold exclusively by Gina’s Goodys