About Baltimore Playhouse
Baltimore Playhouse is a 501(c)7 , Non-Profit Social Club
Our mission is to provide a safe, non-discriminatory space for everyone in our community to socialize with friends and make new ones, learn new skills and improve on the ones you know, and most importantly – “MAKE PLAY HAPPEN!™”
- The Baltimore Playhouse is a welcoming space for everyone. Discrimination against sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, race, cultural background, socioeconomic status, or disability will NOT be tolerated.
- The Baltimore Playhouse is 12,000 square feet, the largest known play space of its kind in the United States! We have been the premier kink destination for Charm City since 1997!
- The Baltimore Playhouse limits the number of attendees for parties to 250. Remember, if you are not on the RSVP list, you won’t be allowed in!
- Baltimore Playhouse is a “Dry” environment. No alcohol is sold on the premises and contributors are not allowed to bring alcohol onto the premises. Contributors believed to be under the influence will be asked to leave.
- Baltimore Playhouse is a Drug-Free environment. Baltimore Playhouse has a ZERO tolerance policy on the use or possession of illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia, for its contributors while attending any events on the premises. One strike and you’re out!
- Baltimore Playhouse does not allow photography during events. See “Photography and Recording Device” section in the rules for policy exceptions granted with prior permission.
- Baltimore Playhouse contributors will be required to show legal I.D. to Baltimore Playhouse Staff upon entering the premises. Your I.D. will be viewed and handed back to you. Your I.D. will never be photocopied or scanned.
- Baltimore Playhouse is available for rental by professional photographers when not already in use. See our private rental page for additional information.