Baltimore Playhouse Contributorship
The Baltimore Playhouse is a non-profit social club. To attend, you must be a contributor.
Baltimore Playhouse Annual Contributor = $25 per person per year (this annual fee does not include entry to parties.)
Please read the this page in it’s entirety before clicking below to join.
Who Can Become a Contributor of The Baltimore Playhouse?
- People who promote the practice of Safe, Sane, and Consensual and/or Risk Aware Consensual Kink activities
- People who are members of an alternative lifestyle such as but not limited to: pansexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, BDSM, leather, and transgender, looking for a mutually supportive community
- People who have not found a welcoming environment in traditional social organizations due to gender, sexual orientation or lifestyle choice
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must support the general purposes of the club
- Must abide by the rules and code of conduct set down by the Board of Directors
- Must pay annual dues
- Contributors may bring up to 1 guest per event
- An additional Guest fee will be charged in addition to the regular entry fee
- Guests may visit two times in one calendar year before they will be asked to join as a contributor
- Contributors are responsible for their guests behavior.
- The Baltimore Playhouse Management may limit guests for any event
- Contributorship in The Baltimore Playhouse is considered confidential and is maintained in the strictest confidence.
- Only the current Board of Directors of The Baltimore Playhouse have access to the contributorship rolls
- Each applicant for contributorship shall apply on a form approved by the Board of Directors which shall provide that the applicant agrees to abide by the Bylaws of the Organization and any other Rules or Regulations adopted by the Board of Directors
- The application shall state the legal name and address of the applicant
- Accompanying the application, the prospective contributor shall submit dues payable for the current year
- Payment of dues must be received before use of The Baltimore Playhouse
- Contributorship year is valid for 364 days after the acceptance of the contributorship
- The Board of Directors of the Baltimore Playhouse will approve or deny all contributorships
- All contributorships must be purchased online. Contributorships can not be purchased at The Baltimore Playhouse
After making your contributorship purchase, you will receive a browser receipt, AND an email receipt. Bring the printed receipt, OR the email on your phone/ipad/etc. to the Baltimore Playhouse to get your contributorship card. We will never send anything to your address of record.
Baltimore Playhouse contributorships MUST be obtained BEFORE you come to the club.
We will need some of your personal information, this will NEVER be given out to anyone.
Approval/denial emails sent within 5 business days with payment link. Payments must be made within 30 days of approval.
You can also download the form here and mail it in with your money order to 3010 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21230.