It is our pleasure to announce that Baltimore Playhouse now has a first floor, handicapped accessible bathroom available for use!!!
We are always looking to improve our space and reinvest into it!
In just the last 7 weeks we’ve added :
– New suspension frames
– New carpet on right side of space
– New epoxy flooring, paint and trim throughout our lobby area
– New epoxy flooring on steps to upstairs bathrooms & upstairs hallway
– New tile flooring in upstairs bathrooms
– New cabinets and lighting in medical area
– Brand new massage table
– Brand new, 5′ X 10′ (4″ thick) Throw Mat/ Tumble Mat
– Completely redone social areas with newly donated sofas and lounge chairs
And so much more that goes unseen!
And we’re not finished yet! In the next few weeks, we’ll have our :
– Brand new changing area completed
– Brand new mop sink closet
– Brand new, first floor shower!!!
All of which are partially completed and coming soon!!!
A very special thank you goes out to Miss Mo, Steve, Bernie, AKABrenda, Lady D, Icee, John, Robert S. and so many more!!!